The post holder will be directly involved in the delivery and implementation of marketing activities and initiatives for Triage Central Limited, in line with the marketing objectives set out by the company’s marketing and digital strategy.
The post holder will have specific responsibility for marketing activity in key areas, including digital communications (with a particular focus on digital marketing and social media), business development (maximising the opportunities for digital lead attraction and conversion), liaison with external agencies, stakeholders and suppliers managing campaigns, the co-ordination of special events and the provision of support for office-based staff through on-site marketing activity.
Key objective of the digital transformation strategy is to increase reach and most importantly to convert interest into action!
Main duties and responsibilities
1. To support the implementation of activity in line with the marketing objectives, and in conjunction with the company’s marketing strategy.
2. To create and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns.
3. To create and manage a social media calendar for all key sites and relevant social media platforms.
4. Create and develop engaging social media content.
5. Liaise with all operational staff encouraging them to provide content.
6. To liaise with agencies, contractors, suppliers and other key contacts in managing marketing projects, including the production of all digital marketing materials.
7. To monitor and evaluate the performance of all digital marketing activity.
8. To develop and implement the Digital Communications Strategy.
9. To increase and public exciting and engaging digital content across social media channels.
10. To increase the overall reach of the company in the digital space and provide regular updates.
11. To ensure all customer enquiries received online are responded to promptly and accurately.
12. To manage the subscriber database (and lists), monitor the performance of e-mail communications, and produce and distribute regular e-newsletters with relevant content.
13. To ensure that the Triage website is making good use of SEO and PPC tactics, with a particular focus on managing all traffic generated by social media.
Public Relations – Stakeholder Engagement
14. To manage liaison with the organisation’s external stakeholders with the Marketing Director to secure positive and regular coverage across all digital platforms.
15. To plan and execute the company’s events and activities, capturing this into the Social Calendar and planning the content for delivery into the social media arena. Working closely with the local Managers and with event-based staff to ensure that all personnel are fully briefed on the events programme.
The position will involve occasional work away from the normal workplace, and may require the post-holder to undertake other duties from time to time which are commensurate with the level and scope of the post.
Download the full job description for more information about the role.