Job Title: Skills Trainer
Locations: North East
Contract: Skills AEB
Salary: £22,075 - £27,500 per annum
Who are Triage?
Triage provides information, advice, guidance, skills, workplace training, work preparation and supportive recruitment services that help people secure a job, progress in the workplace and build meaningful careers.
Delivering from locations across Scotland and North East England, Triage partners with multiple public, private and community organisation. Working with local, regional and national stakeholders, prime contractors and Jobcentre Plus, we deliver employment, education and training programmes that respond to the social, cultural, inclusive and economic growth agendas.
We are looking for people to join us, who reflect our values of excellence, respect, integrity, inspiration and innovation. In other words, if you have a true passion for working with and helping others, Triage could be the employer for you.
Your new role….
We are looking for an individual who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in training within the Health and Social Care sector. The individual will manage a caseload of classroom, work-based and remote learning utilising an e-portfolio platform. The individual will be expected to manage their own caseload to drive quality of teaching and learning whilst achieving timely completions.
What we are looking for…
• Hold an appropriate Assessor and Teaching qualification
• Vocational experience in Health and Social Care and supporting update CPD activities
• A minimum of Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification
• Hold a level 2 Literacy and Numeracy qualification
• Previous experience of using a e-portfolio system to effectively manage the learner journey
• Passionate about transforming people’s lives through teaching and learning
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Enhanced DBS check
• Access to a car with a full UK driving license
• Right to live and work in the UK
• Training and development experience for 1 years
• Internal Verifiers qualification
• Certificate of Higher Education
• Experience of teaching qualifications across various sectors
All applicants must obtain a Disclosure on successful appointment, cost of which will be reimbursed on commencement of employment.
Triage is a Disability Confident Employer who wishes to engage and encourage people with a disability or long-term health condition, ensuring they have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the job, and make reasonable adjustments to ensure candidates are not disadvantaged in any way.