Fair Start Scotland is the employment support service which will give you flexibility and takes into account your personal circumstances, supporting you to remove barriers to help you find a job.
Triage deliver this service in East Lothian, Borders, Midlothian and Highlands and Islands.
By taking part you will get:
- a dedicated personal adviser to help you every step of the way
- a personalised action plan to help you meet your goals
- support to help you build on your existing skills and attributes to develop a CV
- help with searching and applying for jobs
- help with preparing for an interview
- access to specialist support
- access to training
- the opportunity to take part in work trials and work placements
- help in finding the right job for you
- an in-work support package for up to12 months depending on your circumstances.
So why is Fair Start Scotland different to other work-related services?
- You get to decide whether you want to take part – it’s your choice
- You’ll have the flexibility you need to help you get the right skills to help you move forward
- We’ll listen and take in account your circumstances, support you to remove any barriers you may have to finding a job that’s right for you.
- We’ll tailor the service to meet your needs
- You’ll have the opportunity to enhance the skills and experience you already have to prepare you for work.
If you are interested in taking part in the Fair Start Scotland programme, call Free Phone 0800 1954166, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form here.