As specialists in employability and occupational skills our commercial training and skills development courses will give employees the skills and training they can immediately use in the workplace. It also gives them the opportunity to gain experience and understanding in key functions and to understand how their role is helping to create business value.
We offer short courses which give employees skills and knowledge in a day to a few weeks as well as longer programmes that develop skills and knowledge and give employees recognised qualifications. We can customise our courses to suit business needs and can provide them on a short, full-time or part-time basis so that employees can fit study around work and personal commitments.
Courses offered include
• World Host
• SQA accredited Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
• SQA accredited First Aid at Work
• SQA accredited Pediatric First Aid recommended for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and meets Childcare Registration requirements
• BIIAB Level 2 Food Hygiene Food Safety In Catering
• BIIAB Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
All the commercial courses are acceptable for Individual Teaching Account (ITA formerly called ILA) - available in Scotland only.
If you are interested in our commercial or funded training and want to know more, please get in touch