Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way for any business to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Employers who have an established apprenticeship programme reported that productivity in their workplace had improved by 76% whilst 75% reported that apprenticeships improved the quality of their product or service. (source: gov.uk)
Other benefits that apprenticeships contribute towards include:
– increasing employee satisfaction
– reducing staff turnover
– reducing recruitment costs
Triage delivers quality training across a range of sectors including Care, Retail, Contact Centres, Construction, Hospitality, Tourism and many more. We also offer a bespoke service, tailored to suit business needs. Our apprenticeship recruitment services are free and we even provide the training.
Our qualified and experienced trainers, assessors and IQAs are subject matter experts and deliver role and organisation specific training to respond to business needs and maximise learners knowledge, skills and motivation to progress.
Payments and funding which may be available
– Employers are not required to pay National Insurance Contributions for apprentices under the age of 25 on earnings below the higher tax rate of £827 a week (£43,000 a year).
– £1,000 payment to both the employer and provider when they train a 16- to 18-year-old.
– £1,000 payment to both the employer and provider when they train a 19- to 24-year-old who has previously been in care or who has a local authority education, health and care plan.