Accredited by WorldHost
£95pp excluding VAT . SAVE £25 OFF OUR 7TH FEB COURSE - ENTER CODE WORLD25 AT CHECKOUT
WorldHost training is highly interactive and will incorporate the learner’s own experiences of good and bad service, help them to understand why their role has such an impact on a customer’s experience and they will learn vital communication and listening skills to set them up for success.
Ultimately, achieving this certification means acquiring the skills and confidence required to excel at customer service with an internationally recognised qualification. You can also become a WorldHost Accredited Business. If you are thinking of training more than 50% of your front line staff in WorldHost, your business could become a WorldHost Accredited Business. Please get in touch to see how we could help you achieve this world renowned accolade.
For more information, please call us on 01786 451513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open programme or In-Company training. ITA funding accepted (Scotland only).
- Understand why customer service is such an important part of your role
- Learn how to make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
- Learn how using customers’ names can help to create a good rapport, and techniques for remembering names
- Use communication skills for success
- Learn how to empathise with customers and why handling their concerns is so important
- Understand why listening is an essential part of the customer service process, and how to do it effectively, including the different listening techniques
- Demonstrate the values of good customer service and the impact it has on generating revenue through customer satisfaction, in tourism, food & drink, retail and indeed any industry that is engaged with customers
- Learn how to ‘go the extra mile’ – including making five commitments on how they will embed this in your business
One Day of training by a WorldHost certified trainer, a comprehensive workbook filled with easy reminders and techniques. An assessment based on your participation and a short multiple choice test and if you pass, a WorldHost accredited certificate and a WorldHost pin badge.